Thursday 3 March 2011

Vegan Month

Speaking of my love for cheese, I really want to give it up and pledge to go vegan for a month and go to the meetings on the 5th March and 2nd April. But although I think I could do it for a month, my birthday is next week and I want to eat lots of non vegan cake and chocolate. The last time I tried it was a bit of a failure as I picked a bad week to have to plan any meals (the end of a festival, carvery with bfs family and no time to go shopping!) which meant I didn't get to eat loads of exciting things and make loads of vegan cakes ect, I still only slipped up twice though without realising. Hopefully my housemate and I are going to do at least a week after my birthday, so at least I can pledge that much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More