Saturday 19 March 2011

Vegan Week

As of Monday my housemate and I are having a vegan week. I'm obviously vegetarian at the moment, but I also don't have eggs and milk (except in cake, chocolate ect) so it probably won't be too much of a jump for me, apart from having to look at labels more. But Laura eats, well, everything so it will be interesting to see how she finds it! My other house mate is also going vegetarian for lent, (which she's writing about here) so it will be weird to have half a house of non meat eaters! But as it's Go veggie for climate change week as well, I think it's the best week for us all to be doing it! So hopefully, if I'm not too lazy I can put a food diary on here for a week of the new things I've tried.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More