Thursday 17 January 2013

#captureeuphoria Day 4

Ruby and I didn't get off on the right foot, mainly because I was still in mourning over my lovely springer spaniel Tess when my mum wanted to get her. I didn't like her from the first moment I saw her, I thought she looked like an ugly version of a guinea pig, but when my mum brought this fluffy little bundle of love home (she'd grown from an ugly guinea pig, to ridiculously cute fluffy puppy who could fit in my hand) I fell in love. I absolutely love dogs and Ruby is a wonderful example of how brilliant they can be, even if she totally rules my house, snores, bites me when my mum isn't looking (then pretends she was licking me) and snots on my face. She's given me so much joy over the past 7 years and a lot of euphoric moments, so I had to include her in the competition. I took a majestic picture with my fancy camera of Ruby running through the snow (you can check it out on my Instagram feed @heflar), but it's just not as good as this one of her reading a book, it made me laugh for about 10 minutes straight (She's reading my favourite book, Oryx and Crake, if you were wondering). If you fancy getting involved in the #captureeuphoria fun check out Ben and Jerry's Instagram website and Facebook.


1 comments:

My god I love her! <3 She looks like she's really concentrating with a little frown :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More