Wednesday 16 January 2013

#captureeuphoria Day 3

Today's #captureeuphoria picture contains cake, because cake is amazing. The story behind today goes like this... I took my mum to a tea room for her Birthday and saw that they did vintage tea parties. Of course I wanted one straight away, but most of my friends are male and I can't quite imagine them sitting around a cute little table eating tiny sandwiches and cakes. I shared my dismay with my mum, who said Mike would want to come (Mike who lets me boss him around in the kitchen, wears an apron and proof reads these posts). I was like don't be so silly, Mike does like to bake, but he's not that girly. Well, I was wrong, because as soon as he saw my post about Teapots, he was like 'when can we go for afternoon tea, I really want one of those tower things with cakes on'. So today Mikes tower of cakes dream came true and I was more than happy to indulge in tiny sandwiches, cake and tea. Don't forget to check out Ben and Jerry's website and Facebook page to join in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More