Monday 13 December 2010

Atomic Burger


A while ago when I was working in Oxford, the team kept going on about a place called Atomic Burger, they pretty much built it up to be amazing in my mind. When I finally got to go it was nothing short of it. Atomic burger is an American style burger restaurant filled with nostalgic comic books and toys, offering fresh and unique burger choices. Walking in I felt like a kid, and with the amazing menu featuring burgers such as the Dead Elvis, The Goober and the Forest Gump, the choice of burger and inspired flavours is amazing. Another reason I was so impressed was that there was such a wide range of vegetarian burgers and toppings. The first time I went I had the Jonny Cash, which had refried beans, American cheese, hot sauce and jalapenos with a side of sci fries. The burger was incredible and like nothing I’ve ever tasted, as soon as I left I knew I needed to go back. It was the kind of place I knew my boyfriend would love so I’ve been nagging him for ages to go to oxford. Although it was a bit of a treck from the center of Oxford it was definitely worth it, this time I had a Cheech and Chong with vege chilli, jalapenos and nachos. It was just as good as I remembered and is perfect for vegetarians that are sick of the same old bean burger. My boyfriends had the beef burger, with bacon, cheese and onion rings and he said it was the best burger he’s ever had. I’m so happy to have finally found a burger restaurant that fulfils vegetarian needs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More