Sunday 2 January 2011

New Years Resolution

I don't think I have ever really made a proper New Years resolution, and if I have then I definitely haven't stuck to it. This year is my final year at uni, so my resolution should be to work hard, but I think that is a given. So in order to help myself work harder I want to insure that my body and mind are in top working order too. My resolution is to go back to how I was at the start of the summer, where I got up early nearly everyday of the week to go for a run, searched for new recipes to make every day and didn't have facebook! I've never felt better than I did this summer, and most of it was down to eating a proper diet and regular exercise. And when I ran my first 10k in September, I can honestly say it was the best I have ever felt. So here's to another year, with my first resolution, and hopefully I can stick to it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More