Monday 17 June 2013

Jamie's Fifteen, Watergate Bay

I've done a lot of breakfast posts recently, probably because I LOVE breakfast. Well this is the mac daddy of my breakfast posts, just look at it! It was fathers day yesterday and as we're about 5 minutes away from Watergate Bay it would be silly not to go to Jamie's Fifteen. I've been with Mr Hef for lunch before and although I can't for the life of me remember what I had, I can remember that it was delicious and that the view was insane. I'm the only vegetarian in my family so the rest of them had a full English, but I opted for the eggy bread with mixed berries and mascapone. It was so good. So good and so big, which resulted in me not doing much for the rest of the day (which is what holiday is all about). There is another veggie option as well and I think Daddy Hef is keen to return (here's hoping).


And the view. Check out that view, there is nothing nicer than chilling out with a nice meal in front of you watching the waves.

1 comments:

Ahhhhh... I've been surfing at Watergate Bay!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More