Friday 18 May 2012

National Vegetarian Week

Did you know Hef's Kitchen is 2 years old? If I was one of those people who remembered dates and was organised and stuff, I may have done a post on it's Birthday, but I'm not. So instead I'm going to pick my 7 favourite recipes from the last 2 years and post 1 every day for National Vegetarian Week (21st-27th May). I wasn't quite sure what picture to use for this post, so here's a picture of Ruby wearing a badly photoshopped party hat, celebrating Hef's Kitchen's second birthday.

On a serious note, thank you to every one who's been reading, tweeting, face booking and commenting :) I hope you enjoy some blasts from the past over the next week! Check out Hef's Kitchen's Facebook Page for updates during the week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More